The equipments from the RE L range are Accumulation Water Chillers. Their hourly output varies from 90 liters to 250 liters per hour, to cool the drinkable water of the network from +18° C to +2° C. The RE L90 and the RE L120 are delivered in standard with a wall support.
- RE L90 : 90 liters/hours.
- RE L120 : 120 liters/hours.
- RE L250 : 250 liters/hours.
- Stainless steel.
- Adjustable legs.
- Water temperature adjustable by an electronic regulator precise to the 10th.
- Water agitator.
- Refrigerant fluid R452A.
- An external water column with a direct and immediate reading.
- +18° C to +2° C
Their strengths :
- The electromechanical control panel guarantees an extreme precision regarding the desired temperature.
- The water circulation is ensured between all the tubes of the coil: the contact is maximum.
- A water filter, with a high filtration capacity, guarantees a water without impurities.
- Quality water requiring little adjustment.
- Ease of use and practicality.