Equipments from the CS C range are Blast Freezer/Conservation units designed to take trays or grids of size 400x600.
- The CS C400 range consists of 5 models with entry width 400 : CSU400, CS 2 C400, CS 4 C400, CS 6 C400 and CS 8 C400.
- The CS C600 range consists of 6 models with entry width : CSU600, CS 2 C600, CS 4 C600, CS 6 C600, CS 8 C600 and CS 10 C600.
Blast freezer/conservation units are fitted as standard with a streamlined SCROLL generator with silencer and high ambient temperature.
- CS C blast freezer/conservation units can be fully dismantled as they are made up of insulating panels joined together using eccentric hooks.
- The 110mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 with a high pressure injection machine (135 bar).
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel exterior surfaces are 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a food quality PVC film.
- Panel interior surfaces are in 6/10ths 304 stainless steel.
- All interior angles are rounded.
- Interior fittings 100% food quality 304 stainless steel.
- 9 levels at 75mm spacing in the blast freezing door, adjustable every 25mm.
- 9 levels at 75mm spacing in conservation door, adjustable every 25mm.
- 150mm feet.
- Stainless steel interior and/or exterior finish
- Extension module