The Slow Proofing Cocoon Cabinets allow a regular growth of your production inside the dough trays and ensure you tasty breads at all times. The process of slow growing or cold dough fermentation is a process adapted to all breads, and more particularly to traditional breads. It allows a better development of the aromas as well as a better conservation.
- MODEL 46:
– 2 x 18 levels for dough trays 400 x 300 x 75 mm
– 18 levels for dough trays 400 x 600 x 70 mm
– 9 levels for dough trays 530 x 410 x 140 mm
- MODEL 68 :
– 2 x 18 levels for dough trays 400 x 600 x 70 mm
– 2 x 9 levels for dough trays 530 x 410 x 140 mm
- Blue Moon design.
- Stainless steel.
- CFI for Climate : R290 gas refrigeration (Global Warming Potential =3)
- Reinforced insulation (polyurethane foam 42kg/m3)
- Ventilation defrosting cycle.
- Trays, grids or meshes
Their strengths :
- Soft ventilation allowing a slow fermentation without altering the products.
- The thickness of the insulation and its density allows you to reduce your energy consumption by 7 to 10%.
- The cabinets of this range have a pure and elegant design: the Blue Moon design.
- The fluid R290 is a natural gas, not subjected to the restrictions of the F-Gas european directive, and has an extremely low environmental impact (GWP =3).
- Fermentation is optimal and avoids crusting, even without covering your products.
- Optimization of cleaning time.
- Reduces the operating cost of each of your equipment thanks to energy savings.
- Be ahead of changes in F-Gas regulations and the gradual deployment of taxes in Europe with the CFI for Climate program.