The pastry worktables of the TPC (Refrigerated working tables with static positive refrigeration) and TPM ranges (Ventilated Monobloc Working Tables) are designed for positive conservation (minimum +1°C) of all pastry and Viennese pastry products. They are designed to receive 400x600mm trays or grids.
- TPC :
- 20 (2 gates / 22 trays or grids),
- 30 (3 gates / 33 trays or grids)
- 40 (4 gates / 44 trays or grids)
- 50 (5 gates / 55 trays or grids)
- 60 (6 gates / 66 trays or grids)
- TPM :
- 20 (2 gates / 16 trays or grids)
- 30 (3 gates / 24 trays or grids)
- 40 (4 gates / 32 trays or grids)
- GL version : integrated generator module next to the conservation doors.
- GD version : stainless steel remote generator module next to the conservation doors (TPC only)
- 304 stainless steel or granite top.
- Stainless steel.
- Reinforced insulation (polyurethane foam 42kg/m3)
- H.T.A. refrigerating units.
- Automatic defrost water evaporation tank.
- Interior light (TPC only).
- Slow ventilation (TPM only).
- Grids or trays of size 400×600 mm.
Their strengths :
- Flush control panel with very precise temperature control.
- Insulating panels are made of «ecological» polyurethane foam: the agent of expansion is water-based.
- Refrigerant fluid R448
- Many options available: stainless steel or granite top, stainless steel or granite backsplash / side stainless steel backsplash or side granite backsplash, interior lighting, set of casters, etc.
- Personalization of the worktable according to your needs and desires.
- Saves space and time thanks to the practicality and ease of use of the pastry towers.