ACPs are conservation cabinets, in positive refrigeration, for the preservation of finished and semi-finished pastry products, ranging from -2°C to +8°C. They have an automatic defrosting system with electrical resistors, as well as an automatic condensation water evaporation system.
- One door : model 700.
- two doors : model 1400.
- Stainless steel
- CFI for Climate : R290 gas refrigeration (GWP =3).
- Reinforced insulation (polyurethane foam 42kg/m3).
- Automatic defrosting with electric resistance
- Automatic condensation water evaporation system.
- Automatic light.
- Electronic control system.
- Trays of size GN2/1.
- Grids or trays of size 400×600 mm.
Their strengths :
- An optimum distribution of air inside the chamber.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to the design.
- R290 gas refrigeration has an extremely low environmental impact which makes this cabinet an ecological and sustainable solution.
- Simple and intuitive electronic control.
- Optimization of cleaning time.
- Support for the ecological transition due to changes in F-Gas regulations and the gradual deployment of taxes in Europe with the CFI for Climate program.
- Time-saving thanks to the practicality and ease of use of the electronic control system.