The ACN are Negative Conservation Cabinets, designed to receive trays and meant to preserve products that already are at negative temperature, between -25°C and -18°C. They have an automatic defrosting system with electrical resistors, as well as an automatic condensation water evaporation system.
- One door : models 700.
- Two doors : models 1400.
- Stainless steel.
- CFI for Climate : R290 gas refrigeration (GWP =3).
- Reinforced insulation (polyurethane foam 42kg/m3).
- Automatic defrosting with electric resistance.
- Automatic condensation water evaporation system.
- Automatic lights.
- Electronic control system.
- trays of size GN2/1.
- plates or trays of 400×600 or 700 x 1400 format
Their strengths :
- Optimum distribution of air inside the chamber thanks to the ventilation.
- A design that makes cleaning and daily maintenance easier.
- The control panel can be opened to facilitate periodic maintenance (condenser cleaning)
- The R290 gas refrigeration has an extremely low environmental impact which makes this cabinet an ecological and sustainable solution.
- Simple and intuitive electronic control.
- Optimization of cleaning time.
- Guarantees the good conservation of the products and a constant temperature at each level.
- Support for the ecological transition due to changes in F-Gas regulations and the gradual deployment of taxes in Europe with the CFI for Climate program.
- Time saving thanks to the practicality and ease of use of the electronic control system.