The CFPL DF proofers are designed for bakeries in a slow-proofing bread-making process.
The range of CFPL DF proofers can accommodate 2-18 racks of 400x600 mm (CFPL DF 46 models) or 1-9 racks of 600x800 mm (CFPL DF 68 models).
With its double flow ventilation system, it ensures a natural and continuous airflow of +2°C to +16°C, over all the products.
Even and controlled flow ensures quality proofing while perfectly respecting the dough.
The double flow evaporator
- Natural and continuous airflow
The new evaporator in the CFPL DF range has been selected for its gentle power and efficiency.
The 350 mm diameter centrally located ventilators (1 to 4 on each evaporator), move a large volume of air at extremely low speed.
No need for a hygrometric system, the humidity rate is naturally regulated.
- Double diffusion
Positioned on the ceiling of the proofer, the ventilation blows from above, thereby respecting the natural direction of air convection.
The aspiration is done by the ventilator(s) (1 to 4 depending on the model).
- Power and modularity
The exchange surface of the evaporator is greater than that of a conventional intermediate proofer.
The evaporator is sized to fit into the intermediate proofer in order to obtain optimum performance.
The expansion valve with external pressure equalization ensures optimum filling of the evaporator, depending on the mass of products present in the intermediate proofer.
A hydraulic door closer
The door on the CFPL DF proofer has a new hydraulic closing system.
When the door closes, the jack acts as a shock absorber and call for closing. Once engaged with the striker, it continues to pull the door towards the frame to press against the joint, thus ensuring a perfect airtightness.
The reversible strike and positioning of the door closer situated outside the unit, above the door, require no adjustment and improve the effectiveness of the closure.
A security preventing the confinement has been set up inside the proofer. A simple push on the door opens it.
Reflecting elements indicating the opening are positioned inside the intermediate proofer should the light be extinguished.
- The housing consists of panels assembled by eccentric and centring hooks, guaranteeing a flawless finish.
- The insulating panels are made of 60 mm thick polyurethane foam.
- The injection is carried out at high pressure ensuring 42kg/m3 density. High pressure has the power to create extremely fine particles, which increases the foam’s insulating power.
- The inner and outer cladding of panels consists of steel sheets dressed with high strength food-safe PVC film
- R448A ecological cooling system.
On the outside
- A robust and ergonomic door handle providing an excellent grip.
- Spiral ramp hinges are used to raise the door on opening, thus adapting to the floor configuration.
- The double pad sealing strip and adjustable door apron offers a perfect airtightness.
- Two external full-height protections guarantee doors against shocks.
- Optional : a 15 mm anti-skid floor insulation with a stainless steel reinforced ramp prevents from having condensation on the floor and ensures a perfect insulation.
- A precisely sized double flow evaporator.
- A hydraulic door closer.
- Automated defrosting using electric heating elements
- AC galvanised steel sheets coated with PVC inside and outside.
- Two protective full-heights on the outside of the door and one inside.
- Regulation by an temperature sensor.
- Interior protection against rack shocks.
- Energy-saving LED lighting: sealed, IP 65 silicone-coated.
- 15 mm thick floor insulation with reinforced stainless steel ramp.
Possibility of adding a conventional intermediate proofer to a slow-raising intermediate proofer.