The equipments of the CF range are Retarder Proofer Chambers designed to receive trolleys. Each model of the CF range can be broken down into a basic cell, that can contain 1 to 10 racks depending on the model. To each basic cell, one or more additional cells of size equivalent to the basic cell may be added, on order to increase the total capacity of the assembly.
The family of controlled intermediate proofers in the CF range offers a very wide choice of definitions and configurations :
-CF 48 (400x800 supports ) : from 1 to 4 racks on standard.
-CF 68 (600x800 supports ) : from 1 to 9 racks on standard.
-CF 88 (800x800, 750x950, 800x880 supports ) : from 1 to 10 racks on standard.
-CF 1000 (800x1000, 700x1000 supports ) : from 1 to 6 racks on standard.
-CF 1200 (800x1200, 700x1200 supports ) : from 1 to 6 racks on standard.
Versatile and intuitive,the C-TOUCH control is a complete management tool allowing two major types of programs :
- Deferred programs (automatic) : Proofing controlled up to 72 hours with proofing in stages, slow proofing per stage with a progressive increase in temperature and ventilation. Automatic cooling at the end of the cycle for each programme.
- Direct programs (manual) : Positive storage (automatic defrosting); direct and slow proofing at constant temperature and humidity rates.
A construction of quality, respectful of the environment
- The enclosure consists of panels assembled by eccentric and centring hooks.
- Insulating panels are in «ecological» polyurethane foam: the expansion agent is water-based.
- Injection is at high pressure with guaranteed density of 42kg/m3. High pressure has the power to form extremely fine particles which increases the insulating power of the foam produced.
- Interior and exterior panels are clad front and back in 6/10 electro-galvanised sheeting, covered in a food-safe high resistant 120 micron PVC film.
- Optional stainless steel version.
- R448A ecological refrigerating system.
- The finishing seal provides additional protection. It absorbs impacts and guarantees longevity by remaining within reach.
- The robust door handle offers an excellent grip.
- The spiral ramp hinges are used to raise the door when opening thus adapting to the floor configuration.
- Double sealing strip for a better tightness. The adjustable door apron completes the tightness from the inside.
- The door opening system from inside the chamber is protected from impacts. This stainless steel protection also prevents any unwanted opening of the opposite door in the tunnel units, when racks are inserted one behind the other.
- Total absence of mounting screws from the inside of the C-Touch control. The insulation of the door, in particular behind the control, is protected. There is no connection duct between the C-Touch control and the electric box placed above the door. The link between the C-Touch and its electric box is perfectly integrated as its mounting. No possible damage to these elements
- The interior protections have a dual function :
> They guide the racks and prevent all impacts on the panels.
> They guarantee good circulation and distribution of air flow.
All the inner vertical and horizontal corners are rounded to facilitate cleaning and ensure perfect hygiene.
- Optional : an insulating non-slip floor avoids condensation problems and completes insulation.
The floor panel mounting soles are in bi-material (rigid PVC, flexible at the ends). They avoid infiltration of washing water and streaming. No gaps between the panel, sole and floor to facilitate cleaning and ensure perfect hygiene.