The equipments from the AFT range are Retarder Proofer Cabinets for traditional bakery applications, designed to receive 600x800 mm grids or 400x600 mm trays.
The AFC range consists of :
- 3 one compartment one door models (1C1P) : AFT 46, AFT 468 and AFT 68
Versatile and intuitive,the C-TOUCH control is a complete management tool allowing two major types of programs :
- Deferred programs (automatic) : Proofing controlled up to 72 hours with proofing in stages, slow proofing per stage with a progressive increase in temperature and ventilation. Automatic cooling at the end of the cycle for each programme. Two new deferred programs now include a 1st phase that maintains the products at negative temperature before the blocking cycle, which ensures a naural defrosting phase.
- Direct programs (manual) : Positive storage (automatic defrosting); direct and slow proofing at constant temperature and humidity rates.
- Fitted with a defrosting system and an intense refrigeration timer to fully sear the block of dough contained in the trays.
- Panels insulated with polyurethane foam 42kg/m3, high pressure, 60mm thickness, food-grade PVC coating (delivered fully assembled, dismantled on request).
- Door seals are in magnetized black TPE.
- Reversible door.
- Door buffers.
- Batteries protected by a reinforced cataphoresis treatment.
- H.T.A. Refrigerating unit (High Ambient Temperature, +43°C max.) in standard.
Option : Glass door
Available on the AFT46 1C1P and AFT 68 1C1P models :
The Retarder Proofer Cabinets Blue Moon with glass door (with lighting), have a reduced central panel to offer an optimum visibility.
A resistor also guarantees a full vision on the inside of the cabinets, while ensuring a perfect airtightness thanks to the high-quality door seals.
The glass foors ar also reversible right/left.