Cabinets for trolleysRetarder Proofer Cabinets for trolleys or ladders
The equipments from the AFC range are Retarder Proofer Cabinets, designed to receive trolleys or ladders of size 400x600, 400x800, 460x800, 600x800 ou 870x1070 mm depending on the model.
The AFC range consists of :
- 4 one compartment one door models (1C1P) : AFC 46, AFC 48, AFC 537 and AFC 68
- 4 one compartment with 2 flap doors models (1C2B) : AFC 68, AFC 108, AFC 48x2 and AFC 537x2
The Retarder Proofer Cabinets AFC 68 Blue Moon are available on 15th June 2019
The other models are available on 15th July 2019
Versatile and intuitive,the C-TOUCH control is a complete management tool allowing two major types of programs :
- Deferred programs (automatic) : Proofing controlled up to 72 hours with proofing in stages, slow proofing per stage with a progressive increase in temperature and ventilation. Automatic cooling at the end of the cycle for each programme. Two new deferred programs now include a 1st phase that maintains the products at negative temperature before the blocking cycle, which ensures a naural defrosting phase.
- Direct programs (manual) : Positive storage (automatic defrosting); direct and slow proofing at constant temperature and humidity rates.
- Equipped with a humidity generator with an electronic probe, and interior 304 stainless steel protections.
- Panels insulated with polyurethane foam 42kg/m3, high pressure, 60mm thickness, food-grade PVC coating (delivered fully assembled, dismantled on request).
- Door seals are in magnetized black TPE.
- Reversible door.
- Batteries protected by a reinforced cataphoresis treatment.
- H.T.A. Refrigerating unit (High Ambient Temperature, +43°C max.) in standard.
- Option : insulating and anti-skid ground, 15mm thick, with a stainless steel access ramp.
Option : VapOoo
VapOoo is a reinforced steam system by boiler, only available on the AFC models with stainless steel interior.
VapOooo ensures an abundant humidity thanks to the external generator. Its use guarantees against the risks of crusting, even during slow proofing. Its operation is safe for you doughs, if they are on a layer or in a tray.