The products in the RE L range are accumulation water chillers.
The range consists of 3 models : RE L90, RE L120 and RE L250.
Their hourly output varies from 90 litres to 250 litres per hour, to cool the drinkable water of the network from +18° C to +2° C.
The RE L90 and the RE L120 are delivered in standard with a wall support.
A construction made entirely of stainless steel
The coating of the RE L water chillers is entirely made of stainless steel. The casings are removable, without any tools, and can be easily dismantled, which allows an easy access to all the components. The installation and maintenance are carried out without any difficulties. The rounded shape of the stainless steel accumulation tank makes the cleaning easier..
All the water chillers are equipped with adjustable legs to facilitate their level. These legs are retractable for the water chillers that are suspended.
The RE L90 and the RE L120 are equipped with an external water column with a direct and immediate reading. This column offers a double avantage :
- It enables, at any time, the control of the water level contained in the stainless steel tank.
- During the filling of the mixer, it measures precisely the liters of water discharged.
Layout : facilitates the accessibility
• The accumulation of water is guaranteed by an oversized rounded tank. The tank, in food quality stainless steel, is insulated by polyurethane foam.
• All the cooling coils are made of stainless steel. The distance between the stainless steel tubes of the coil is maintained on the entire height to ensure a perfect exchange.
• The water circulation is ensured between all the tubes of the coil : the contact is maximum.
• Thanks to the alliance of a water stirrer, the yield is maximized. This efficiency of exchange allows the reduction of the costs of operating and energy consumption.
• The refrigeration system works with the refrigerant fluid R452A, perfectly adapted to this type of functioning.
• The flow of the refrigerant fluid is assured by a pressure regulator that constantly controls an optimal supply of the coil.
• The water chillers are equipped with a supply connection of drinkable water 10/12 and an overflow evacuation.
The filling is automatic, with a constant control of the water level inside.
• A water filter with a high filtration capacity, guarantees a water without impurities.
• The RE L 250 is delivered in standard with an integrated draft pump. It is optional for the RE L90 and the RE L120.
Simplicity and precision
- The electromechanical control panel guarantees an extreme precision regarding the desired temperature.
An electronic regulator controls the water temperature to the nearest 10th of a degree. The blue color of the display makes the reading more enjoyable.
- A switch allows to choose the cooling of the water, or a simple brewing in order to get water at room temperature without needing further energy.
- The simplicity and efficiency are what makes our range distinctive.