Equipments from the CN P range are Negative Conservation units designed to take trays or grids of size 400x600 mm.
- The CN P400 range consists of 4 models with entry width 400 : CN 2 P400, CN 4 P400, CN 6 P400 and CN 8 P400.
- The CN P600 range consists of 4 models with entry width 600 : CN 2 P600, CN 4 P600, CN 6 P600 and CN 8 P600.
- CN P negative conservation units can be fully dismantled as they are made up of insulating panels joined together using eccentric hooks.
- The 110mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar).
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel interior surfaces are in 304 stainless steel.
- Panel exterior surfaces are 6/10ths galvanized steel .covered with a 120µ food quality PVC film
- All angles are rounded.
- Interior fittings in 100% food quality 304 stainless steel.
- 6 levels spaced at 75mm for upper door, adjustable every 25mm.
- 9 levels spaced at 75mm for lower door, adjustable every 25mm.
- 150mm feet.
- All doors are fitted with a door contact and alarm in case the door is left open for extended periods.
- 304 Stainless steel exterior