Equipments from the NCR range are Negative Conservation Chambers (-20°C) designed to be fitted out with storage shelving or to take storage racks.
The NCR range consists of 3 models :
- NCR, 2 meters model : 2 000 mm interior height.
- NCR 225, 2,25 meters model : 2 250 mm interior height.
- NCR 24, 2,4 meters model : 2 400 mm interior height.
- Delivered on standard with a 90mm insulated floor.
- The modular design of chambers from the NCR range enables all users to find a chamber which suits their needs depending on their own production, work organization and the installation limitations of their bakehouse.
- Products from the NCR range are designed for storage and conservation of finished, part-finished or uncooked products at a negative temperature, within the -18°C et -25°C range.
- Using a unit of this type allows you to organize your working activities in the laboratory and ensures you always comply with relevant hygiene regulations.
- A temperature recorder (not compatible with Apple products) and a “Persion Locked” safety kit (audible and visual, with standalone battery) are delivered as standard on all chambers of 10m3 or more.
- The 90mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar).
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a 120µ food quality PVC film.
- All interior angles are rounded.
- The doors can be reversed on demand.
- Panel assembly using eccentric hooks.
- Delivered with lighting as standard.
- Pre-fitted strip curtain as standard.
- Pre-fitted decompression valve delivered as standard.
- Insulated anti-slip floor for wheeled loads, 90mm thick.
- Stainless steel interior finish.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish.
- Shelving by linear meter.