Viennese Pastry CabinetsRetarder Proofer Cabinets for Viennese pastry
The equipments from the AFV range are Retarder Proofer Cabinets for Viennese Pastry, designed to receive 400x600 mm trays or grids.
The AFV range consists of :
- 2 one compartment one door models (1C1P) : AFV 46 and AFV 68
- 2 two compartments 2 internal doors models (2C2P) : AFV 46 and AFV 68
- 2 one compartment with 2 flap doors models (1C2B) : AFV 46x2 and AFV 68x2
Versatile and intuitive,the C-TOUCH control is a complete management tool allowing two major types of programs :
- Deferred programs (automatic) : Proofing controlled up to 72 hours with proofing in stages, slow proofing per stage with a progressive increase in temperature and ventilation. Automatic cooling at the end of the cycle for each programme. Two new deferred programs now include a 1st phase that maintains the products at negative temperature before the blocking cycle, which ensures a naural defrosting phase.
- Direct programs (manual) : Positive storage (automatic defrosting); direct and slow proofing at constant temperature and humidity rates.
- Delivered in standard without humidity : can be equipped with a humidity with an electronic probe (+H).
- Panels insulated with polyurethane foam 42kg/m3, high pressure, 60mm thickness, food-grade PVC coating (delivered fully assembled, dismantled on request).
- Door seals are in magnetized black TPE.
- Reversible door.
- Door buffers.
- Batteries protected by a reinforced cataphoresis treatment.
- H.T.A. Refrigerating unit (High Ambient Temperature, +43°C max.) in standard.
Option : Glass door
Available on the AFV46 1C1P and AFV 68 1C1P models :
The Retarder Proofer Cabinets Blue Moon with glass door (with lighting), have a reduced central panel to offer an optimum visibility.
A resistor also guarantees a full vision on the inside of the cabinets, while ensuring a perfect airtightness thanks to the high-quality door seals.
The glass foors ar also reversible right/left.