Products from the ACP range are positive conservation cabinets, designed to take trays or grids in format 400x600 for the conservation of finished and part-finished pastry products.
The ACP range consists of 2 models of one compartment one door :
- ACP 46 for a total capacity of 24 400x600 trays or grids in the entry direction 400.
- ACP 68 for a total capacity of 48 400x600 trays or grids in the entry direction 600.
1 model of one compartment and two swinging doors :
- ACP 46x2 for a total capacity of 48 400x600 trays or grids in the entry direction 400x2 entries.
1 model of one compartment and one door for trolleys :
- ACPC 68 for trolleys 670x810xH185 in the entry direction 670.
Appliances of the ACP range are provided with a built-in hermetic refrigerating unit, situated in the upper part. «Static» refrigeration combined with extremely gentle ventilation ensures excellent consistency and storage of products. Defrosting is automatic.
- The 60mm-thick panels are injected to a density of 42kg/m3 by a high pressure injection machine (135 bar).
- The combination of the thickness and density of the rigid polyurethane foam insulating material has been specially designed according to operational requirements, thereby minimizing heat loss and energy consumption.
- Panel surfaces in 6/10ths galvanized steel covered with a 120µ food quality PVC film.
- All interior angles are rounded.
- Doors and drop down doors can be reversed as required.
- Interior fittings in 100% food quality 304 stainless steel.
- 24 levels spaced at 63mm, adjustable every 21mm
- All slider fixings can be removed without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Totally smooth base: no holes, no attachments.